8/12/12

Wal-Mart can be a pain in the ass but DAMN!

The following is a comment made to a news article. I do not know this man. 





"I NEED TO CALM DOWN......TRUE STORY TODAY....A DAY IN MY LIFE. MAYBE I AM INSANE.
True story, 1 hr ago. I JUST EXPOLDED AT CASHIER AND WALMART MGR.
So I go to Walmart for groceries, and buy half and half. IM AM A LABEL READER, yes fine print. too. I treat foods like perscription drugs, got to read and memorize to PDR report on porducts, compulsiive habit.
So THIS AMERICAN PRODUCT IN AN AMERICAN STORE, IN AMERICA, MADE BY AMERICAN COWS THAT I HOPE ATE AMERICAN GRASS GROWN ON AMERICAN SOIL ( HALF AND HALF CREAMER) HAS SPANISH WRITING ON IT THAT I CANT READ.
So I ask a lady with a screaming kid, "excuse me maam, I'm an American, and cant read this, can you help me? She says, no, I'm an American too. SO I go to check out and ask the cashier, what does this term mean? She says I don't know, I'm American. So I call the mgr over (yes I'm like that) sir, what does this mean? He says he doesn't know? SO WHILE HOLDING A HALF GALLON OF HALF AND HALF, I HAVE A FIT, RANTING ABOUT HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS NOT A RAT POISON WARNING ON THE LABEL.
MGR says I think it says white cream in "Mexican". By this time I see security walking my way, "AND OF COURSE, I OBNOXIOUSLY SAY PLEASE DOn't INSUT ME BY CALLING THESE PANZIES SOME KIND OF SECURITY FORCE, I DESREVE BETTER..
SO SAY TO HIM I THINK IT SAYS RAT POINSON ON IT in Spanish.. ARE YOU SURE IT SAYS CREAM. iF I DRINK THIS AND DIE, CAN MY FAMILIY LOOK FOR YOU. He says no sir I'm not sure what it says,, please don't quote me sir. THE OTHER FOLKS IN A BUSY WALMART CLAPPED FOR ME. I BOWED, bought the milk, said thank you and went home."

No comments:

Post a Comment