11/6/12

Free Tumblr Themes - Best Free Tumblr Theme Sites!

Looking for FREE Tumblr themes? 

[updated 11/19/12]


Customize your Tumblr page and make it unique... 


The sites listed below are not all affiliated with Tumblr, but I have used themes from them all.

ENJOY!

This will be an ongoing list - I find myself constantly hunting down my favorites so why not just list them all here and share the resources as well?

These are some of my favorite free Tumblr theme sites - some of theme are paid themes, just make sure you look before you get your hopes set on a theme.

Feel free to comment and share your own tumblr theme sites or favorite tumblr themes in the comments and I will add up here to my list :)

Oh yeah, and check out my main tumblr page: http://shiestykitty.tumblr.com

Free Tumblr themes available at:

Official Tumblr themes (free!)

CtrlV Free Image Hosting
Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in

Themes by James

CtrlV Free Image Hosting
Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in


The Wicked Eternity Themes

CtrlV Free Image Hosting
Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in 

Themes by Rachell

CtrlV Free Image Hosting
Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in

MORE TO COME!

Keep checking back for more great FREE TUMBLR THEMES!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list of the best tumblr themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am still updating the list every so often so keep checking back for more free layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete